Sunday, April 29, 2012

Dialogues...

"No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how....
 ...I love you. Because we're alike. Bad lots, both of us. Selfish and shrewd. But able to look things in the eyes as we call them by their right names." - Gone With the Wind (1936)


"This is my house! I have to defend it!" - Home Alone (1990)

" You're gonna miss me when I'm gone! You're crazy about me! " Only You(1994)


"When you squeeze the nobilty, it's the peasants that feel the pinch." Dragonheart (1996)

"There can be miracles when you believe. Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill. Who knows what miracles you can achieve? When you believe, somehow you will. You will when you believe." The Prince of Egypt(1998)

"She didn't believe in angels until she fell in love with one." The City of Angels (1998)


"A kiss on the hand may be, quite continental, but diamonds are a girls best friend! A kiss may be grand but it, won't pay the rental on your humble flat, or help you feed your mmhm pussycat! Men grow cold as girls grow old, and we all loose our charms in the end... But square-cut or pear-shaped, these rocks don't loose their shape; Diamonds are a girl's best friend! " Moulin Rouge (2001)


"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offence and is not resentful".- A Walk to Remember (2002)


"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it." - Kung Fu Panda (2008)
"I believe in music the way some people believe in fairy tales." - August Rush (2008)


"...That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most." - UP! (2009)


"Most people live life on the path we (Chairman's caseworkers or God's Angels) set for them. Too afraid to explore any other. But once in a while people like you come along and knock down all the obstacles we put in your way. People who realize free will is a gift, you'll never know how to use until you fight for it. I think that's The Chairman's real plan. And maybe, one day, we won't write the plan. You will." - The Adjustment Bureau (2011)


"I'm not a recluse. I don't close my door to anybody. They just don't visit." - The Girl with a Dragon Tatoo (2011)


1 comment:

  1. Every wink of an eye some new grace will be born
    Shakespeare

    ReplyDelete