Thursday, May 29, 2014

Feeling hurt

Why do i write poetry when I am low?
I don't know
may be just may be some strong feelings are taking toll
that's why for the first time in months, i feel badly hurt

now i realize that i mean nothing at all
to people and places who were my all
they paint me black
say hurtful words
yet i wan't 'em back in my world
i don't know how long this is gonna last
at this behavior, i am aghast

never expected to see this day so soon
so i am gloomy this night, even if its a full moon.

sob! sob! sob!

yea yea whatever.. just felt like writing so wrote it... i aint sad or anything. i care a fig about the world. i am selfish and i love myself. i am gonna be happy and do as i wish from now on.

so all of ya all.... just let me be and don't bug me ever again!


No comments:

Post a Comment