Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Concussion: Due to loneliness

Down & down i sink into myself,
as every single day goes by.
No one to talk to, nobody to befriend,
quietly on the bed i lie.
Just keep pondering bout the last two years,
& i feel my inside swelling up.
Cant't just relate to my cranium,
how cud those years pass off so soon?
It feels like yesterday, my first day to junior college,
me a coy 16yr old, in my first ever baggy salwar,
now i am almost 18 and almost out of junior college,
still wishing that I were 16 again!
All those buddies, all those teachers,
a new scooty, new clothes and a new cellphone.
These are all meagre memory pics now,
coz I've lost touch wid all o' em now.
I miss those days, i miss my past,
Had heard that all sweet times come to an end,
never realised it cud be an abrupt one...
I know that something is in store ahead,
something fancier, sparkier and much better.
Gosh! how i wish i cud fast forward my life,
coz this phase is really slow.
I wanna get into the best MEDICAL COLLEGE,
Gotta prove myself and make some real friends.
Gotta show to the world that i am someone..................

2 comments:

  1. Please skip this poem!
    Its my dullest composition till now. Hope to write something better in near future. Hopefully today itself........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Medicine ... well something dat i too wanted to get into...!

    ReplyDelete