Wednesday, May 04, 2005

CHILDHOOD BLUES....

O Time,dear time,turn backward & backward,
lancets of teen feel so awkward so awkward.
It feels so great to drown in the langour of childhood,
remembering the nimble me,always in such mood!

The niggling thoughts in my head about my dees,now
were never present then, just cant get how?
I was always so jolly and cooly witty,
always the first one around to be naughty!

I feel like a hurdy-gurdy in need of serious repair,
lacking all the right notes and pitch and flare!
I dont feel as agile and active as I was then,
but like a trapped hen in a pen!

I wanna resuscitate to the true ways of world,
but just cant help thinkin about me and the moulds!
I am no shrew, and i am not a tizzy lass
just wanna relive the days of "MY MASS".

Those lovely finger paintings and the colour book fantasies,
still attract me to their own world of legacy.
Hey! i am no bohemian! these are all passing thoughts!!!
Or you could call them simply "CHILDHOOD BLUES"........

3 comments:

  1. hey guys!!
    this is my bestest composition so far. do u like it? if u do then do let me know and if u dont then also do let me know bout ur comments !!!
    Roopa(Priya) will always accept all your suggestions wid an open heart......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey not fair... u r not supposed to comment on ur own blog... so let me put in something... 'it was really good'... u seem to be liking this poetry stuff a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey roopa i did not know tht there was a poet in my batch....r u really from basic science ..and passed out in 2005..thts kool...

    neways.. keep the gud work going!!
    gal.

    ReplyDelete