Saturday, May 14, 2005

MYSTIC FRIENDSHIP........

As sweet as a peach is the word 'friendship',
yet ever have I realised it's austere importance?

Ostracizing myself at present,
from a group of pals is immensely painful.

The large stoep of the school,
which once used to ring with the joie de vivre of the group,
now seems as silent as a platoon of dead soldiers.

It was my utter idiocy to have always stayed away,
yet they were too ritzy for me to completely fit in.

Days, months and years have passed by,
but the pedagogue teachers still remain in this memory.

Were they the real friends who taught me and geared up my life?
or they were the buddies who never minded listening my rubbish talk?

Whoever it was, but I still recall them all,
in my tiny little memory, and rejoice those moments.

Ah! those pleasant days of friendship,
But I have to bid them all adieu,
and move ahead in my very own life.
So au revoir my friends........

1 comment:

  1. Hey isn't it kinda early to say adios to ur friends.. trust me it is these buddies u make now, who will remain with u later on in life.. make it a point to stay in touch even after u part ways!

    ReplyDelete