Thursday, May 12, 2005

A whole new light, a whole new story.......

There is something about you,
That gives us a touch of Hue.
A whole new lux rises inside,
which organises us for a deploy...

You inspire us every single moment,
to do something better and kill all lament.
To enjoy the life which you tell is a 'lapiz lazuli'
and teach us to accept it as our self-propensity...

You are always in such pro-rata with nature,
that I fell as shallow as a skillet and crave,
just to be like you, in a whole different hue.
Your unremminting determination must be a legacy,
because you simply forte' at anythinh that you do.

I am now collecting the shards of my life,
and am joining them together only for you.
My restive nature is no longer alive,
and I am trying to ramify my new lessons to my siblings.

Even though you've never spoken to us,
the paucity of your words never affected us.
And I sit in front of you every single evening,
my being a yokel is no longer bothering me.

O Lord! Why art thou so silent?
What have you stashed for us and our children?
We do not want a repining life again.
Then why all this complicated prologue?
Please lead us out of this nebula.
This is just a small prayer of mercy.
Oh God! save us all from the cruel hands of destiny,
write our fates newly, show us some sign of mercy!

You are our sole guiding light.
So please show us the newly paved path to normalcy.
Prise out our problems, let our children live,
let them have faith in you,
just like us and we still do....

3 comments:

  1. is this something u came up just like dat... or is there some theme behind it...?... for once let me put a comment before u put one in urself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, i got inspired by my new friend, the Almighty, and this poem has been dedicated solely to him. Thats it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comon girl, i'm gonna expect a cheerful poem next.... somehow ur poems are sound as thou u r depressed.. maybe 'cauz u r leaving school, but then its all part of life. Be happy live happy!

    ReplyDelete